Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders with the Sidemount Diver course.
Sidemount diving offers:
- an alternative way to streamline in the water
- easier equipment transportation when topside
- reduced lower back strain
- provides redundant gas supply
- ability to monitor all equipment because itâ€™s in front of you
- increased gas supply for longer dives
Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. Plus, you donâ€™t have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. You can enter the water and clip them on and go.
– Open Water Diver
– At least 15 years old
You can easily combine sidemount diving with any other Specialty you have taken.
Contact us now to sign up for the Sidemount course today!