- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to train divers in extended wreck penetration diving and the technical utilization of EANx for wreck exploration and the use of EANx and oxygen for decompression.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Technical Wreck Diver Program?
Maximum depth 170 fsw.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be certified as Advanced EANx Diver or higher
- Minimum Age 18 years old
- Proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Advanced Wreck Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills;
- … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Exit wreck with eyes close maintaining contact with buddy and dive line using touch communications;
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Perform valve shutdowns combined with regulator switches including shutting both regulators and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Technical Cave Diver
- Open Water DPV Diver
- Normoxic Trimix Diver
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
Copied fromÂ Â IANTD Wreck Programs