- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to provide advanced training in cave diving skills to the experienced, certi- fied, responsible cave divers who wishes to conduct dives while surveying an underwater cave.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Advanced Cave – Survey Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than the qualification of the student.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- IANTD Technical Cave Diver or higher or equivalent
- Minimum Age 18 years old.
- Proof of a minimum of 25 logged Cave Dives
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Cave Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- On a mine dive, with eyes closed or lights off simulate blacked out cave conditions maintaining contact with buddy and dive line using touch communications;
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Normoxic Trimix Diver
- Advanced Cave – Stage/Multi-Stage Diver
- Advanced Cave – DPV Diver
Wherever you want to go, Diving Javea & IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Cave & Mine Programs