1. This mid-level Specialty Continuing Education Diver Program is designed to enable the certified diver to extend proficiency in the water and to review and put in practice the Essentials learned in any IANTD diver classes.
2. These techniques and knowledge prepare a diver for more advanced recreational diving programs.
3. The Essentials Diver course is recommended for all divers wishing to increase skill competency. This course does not provide a deeper diving qualification to the diver.
1. Must be a qualified as an IANTD Open Water Diver or any Entry Level Diver equivalent, or qualified as a Recreational Rebreather Diver.
2. Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, or a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.