- DPV DiverÂ – The course trains the diver in the safe operation of diver propulsion vehicles, firstly in the open water to develop skills then in the cave environment to put the learnt skills in to practice. The course covers emergency procedures including DPV failure, diver tows and gas shares whilst using DPV’s. Â The DPV Diver course may be run as a module of the Advanced Cave program in the cave environment or in the Open water environment as a stand alone course.
- Diver must be Cave Diver or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Have a minimum of 25 logged cave dives
DPV Diver Requirements:
- Suitable DPV for dives planned